Wise words ....

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @Romla
    Love this!
    The Dash Poem by Linda Ellis

"The Dash Poem – Linda Ellis | Young Writers Awards" https://youngwritersaward.com.au/the-dash-poem-linda-ellis/

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    That’s wonderful @iserbrown - thankyou.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    I try to be a good person ... but I wasn't very forgiving of the 9 noisy renters from Covid Central, living next door over the last 4 weeks ..... thank GOD they've gone!!

May be an image of one or more people and text that says Please grant me the serenity to to stop beating myself up for not doing things perfectly the courage to forgive myself because I always try my best and the wisdom to know that I am a good person with a kind heart Inspired by Eleanor Brown Decluttering Club
  • arpie
    May be an image of text that says  smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life Tip toe if you must but TAKE THE STEP
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Stop letting people upset you.
    Lions never turn around when a dog barks.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    This lady Cassie Leatham is amazing. She is a breast cancer warrior well worth following her endeavours for inspiration

The great cycling challenge has started.. 1000km and the ride for suicide prevention and awareness is 1500km and the ride for bowel cancer awareness is 1500km and 15,000 elevation climbing metres so it’s a huge month plus for me, donations have been made to beyond blue and lifeline thank you to those who did this in support and also the big donation for the fight for kids cancer being a survivor and overcoming many operations it’s riding that has given me my strength and builds my body up for what ever I have to face physically but mentally as well so get a bike and start riding! It’s great to see how you can achieve goals and build yourself up! I’m the fittest I’ve ever been and have muscles I never knew existed lol!! #rideforlife #fitness #trek #roadbike #greatcyclechallenge #rideabike #cycling #riding #bikeride #fuckcancer #suicidepreventionmonth

• arpie
    May be an image of one or more people sky and text that says I told my friend that Im emotionally hitting a wall and she said Sometimes walls are there SO we can lean on them and rest I cant even begin to express how much I needed to hear that BRANDON KYLE GOODMAN becomngmnmalst
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @arpie stolen for the facebook groups :)

• arpie
    May be an image of text that says You wouldnt let this happen to your phone Dont let it happen to you either Self care is a priority not a luxury
  • arpie
    May be an image of text that says When I look back 0 my life I see paln mistakes and heartache When I look In the mirror I see strength learned lessons nd pride In myself OurMindfulLifecom
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Thought
    for the day

If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re
    supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just
    do it.