5th September is @Afraser Birthday!

gumnut
gumnut Member Posts: 1,055
To dear @Afraser
Wishing you a very happy birthday filled with good times and those dearest to you  <3 
Thank you for all your support and good advice that you provide to everyone
Best wishes 

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,542
    Best wishes and Many Happy Returns on this your birthday 
    Take care
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @Afraser,

Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Dear @Afraser,
    sorry I am not clever like the other ladies, best I can do is wish you the warmest of birthday wishes and that the coming year wont be as challenging as this and last year, and that you are soon able to get out and do all the things that you enjoy.

wendy55
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Happy Birthday.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Warmest and Happiest of Birthdays to you.
    The loveliest of Kimberley Wishes, enjoy your birthday
    Annie

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Wishing you a happy birthday. 
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Many thanks to you all for your kind wishes - 2nd lockdown birthday! Grandkids sang a boisterous version of happy birthday by phone, kind emails and phone calls from friends and family. A glass of a good Prosecco awaits. Many thanks again, keep safe. 
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,103
    Happy birthday @Afraser, I am not up to scratch with doing all the artwork , but wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts, you are always so helpful and sensible.
  • Afraser
    @Julez1958 and @wendy55
    I have only ever posted one ‘art image’ on here - it took me ages and a considerable amount of bad language. Photos I can do slightly more easily! But while cakes and images are terrific, the kind words matter most. Thank you, look after yourselves.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Happy birthday Afraser! Wishing you many more happy and healthy years, filled with laughter and love 🎉🎈🎂🥂💝
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Happy Birthday A. You are a steady voice that I is much valued. Mxx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    Happiest of birthdays to you my birthday buddy xxxxxxx
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,268
    edited September 2021
    Hi @Afraser , I have been off-line a few days but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday 🎁🎂🌺
  • Afraser
    Thank you all again! My partner’s birthday is on Thursday (I have four days annually of being the ‘older woman’!) and we received cake by delivery today, at the midpoint! I rarely eat cake but will tonight!