Latest edition of The Beacon for August 2021 - first time I've received it!

Options
arpie
arpie Member Posts: 7,574
edited September 2022 in General discussion
I've just received notification of the latest edition of The Beacon .... I'd heard it mentioned but had never read it - so found the previous edition & read it & it had some CRACKING info in it, so I made sure I was subscribed!! So, if you've never read it - give it a go & work your way back to checking older editions as well!

August 2021 Edition - check it out!
http://beacon.bcna.org.au

Comments

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi @Mez_BCNA, not sure if you are the right person to approach, like @arpie, I just received my copy of the Beacon in my email, as far as I can remember have not received it like this, always in the post until that stopped, which was a pity as I did like to sit with a coffee and have a read, anyway, could you please put up a post in the Living with Metastatic Cancer group about the Beacon as there were some great articles about Metastatic Cancer in it, welcome aboard to BCNA,

wendy55 
  • Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 872
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing this @arpie :) You beat me to it.

@wendy55 thankyou for your feedback as well. Due to the impact of COVID-19, BCNA are no longer producing hardcopies of The Beacon, however we will be sending to members via email and PDF magazine (that can be downloaded and printed).  I am also currently putting together a post for the Living with metastatic breast cancer group, as I would like feedback for the Metastatic Breast Cancer Advisory Group regarding themed topics etc.