Happy birthday, sweet tooth !
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Wishing you a happy birthday.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Many Happies, @Blossom1961 - I hope you are behaving yourself - but not TOO MUCH!  ;) 

Hoping you've had a lovely day & treated to something special for your birthday!  xx  :) 

• Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,266
    Happy birthday to you 🎁🎂🌺

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Happy birthday darl! Hoping you’re having a wonderful day, and to many more happy and healthy ones 🎂🥳🥂🥰
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    The very best of Warmest Kimberley wishes to you for a birthday filled with love, laughter and happiness.
    Annie
    🌺🌴🌺

• Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,101
    Happy birthday @blossum1961 .
    assuming your 1961 relates to my 1958 is this in fact a milestone birthday for you with a number ending in 0?
    If so just remember 50 is the new 40 and so it goes.
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @Blossom1961,

Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    HI there. Happy whatname . Mxx
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    WOW! Thank you lovelies for all the warm wishes. Sorry it has taken so long to respond. We managed to get away for a couple days and although we had to settle on less than our original plans, we still had a good time. We ate lots of unhealthy sweets but went for walks so I think that counteracts each other. People (the majority) in the hospitality industry were so grateful we were supporting them it was kinda sad we couldn't do more. If you are ever down in Warrnambool, make sure you do the deep blue springs at twilight (no kids). Magical. As for me behaving myself, one can only do their best! And yes, this was a milestone birthday but then I make all my birthdays milestones and spread them out to get the full advantage of spoiling and treats.
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    glad you had a lovely few days away, always a wonderful treat x