Please see the link for the Zoom meeting on Thursday 29 July 6pm-8pm AEST below. There are also dial in numbers if you cannot join directly from Zoom.
Our Agenda will cover:
· Short presentation addressing many of thequestions that have been submitted
· Future of the Online Network
· Q&A – open forum
We do thank you fortaking the time to provide feedback, we are determined to continue to workclosely with our network and members to achieve the best outcome for everyone.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 893 8857 3256
Dial by your location
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
+61 2 8015 6011Australia
+61 3 7018 2005Australia
+61 7 3185 3730Australia
+61 8 6119 3900Australia
+1 312 626 6799US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592US (Washington DC)
If you are unable to attend on Thursday, but would like toset up a separate meeting with BCNA, please contact Caroline Fitzgerald – [email protected] to arrange atime.
Assistance with Zoom.
Would you like to join via Zoom tonight, but unsure how to?
Please have a look at the attached document for instructions.
If you are new to Zoom and haven’t used the program before, it is a good idea to click the link before the meeting so you have time to download the program if needed. You will not be able to join before the commencement time, it is just to make sure the Zoom program is ready to go and you will get a notification the meeting hasn’t started. The instructions are outlined below.
Please reach out if you have any queries.
If you would likeassistance logging into the Zoom meeting tonight, please watch this short videofrom Zoom: https://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ
Or follow these steps:
1. You can either click this link to be taken direclty to thezoom meeting:
2. If the link doesn’t work,try opening a web browser and type this URL: https://zoom.us/join
You can paste the abovelink into the pop up ‘join’ box, or alterrnatively, you can enter the belowmeeting ID & password details:
Click ‘Open Zoom Meeting’if you get a pop up, if not, ‘launch meeting’ button.
3. You will have theopportunity to enter your name and / or to have your video on or off (you canalso choose to turn your camera off once you are in the meeting if you wouldprefer)
4. Wewill be recording this meeting for those that are unable to attend. You willsee a pop up stating that it is being recorded. You will need to select ‘GotIt’ to confirm you acknowledge the recording (if you select leave meeting youwill not be able to join).
5. Select‘Join with Computer Audio’ to allow your computer microphone and speakers toconnect.
6. Once you have joined the meeting, you can chooseto stop the video. When the video is off, you can still see and hear everyoneelse, they cannot see you. If you wish to speak you will need to un-mute yourmicrophone. You can select the icons at the bottom of your screen.
7. If you do not have a computer, you can dial invia the phone:
Dial by yourlocation
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
+61 7 3185 3730 Australia
+61 8 6119 3900 Australia
You will beprompted to enter your meeting ID & Password: