Female breast surgeon Canberra

Louise64
Louise64 Member Posts: 112
I’ve moved to the ACT from Queensland and would appreciate any suggestions for a female breast cancer surgeon who attends Calvary Private Hospital at Bruce please. 

Comments

• Turtle70
    Turtle70 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I’m not sure if she goes to Calvary Private at Bruce, but Dr Carolyn Cho is amazing. 
  • Louise64
    Thanks @Turtle70 👍🥰
  • Louise64
    thank you everyone- have referral to Rebecca Read 🌸
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    That’s great 😊. Your grandson is just gorgeous 😍♥️
  • Louise64
    Thank you - he is so funny - such a big personality for a little boy. One year old- what a year it’s been! 
  • FLClover
    I know!! I remember you telling us he’d just been born, and now I see this picture he looks so big! 😮. But it’s great to see the love there and the joy they bring 🥰🥰
  • Louise64
    @FLClover due to recent heart surgery with aortic valve replacement at last going to my 12 month surgeon and oncologist appointments due to lockdowns. Hoping not teleconference as need to see a real doctor- love I have another female team in Canberra. 7/7/20 2020 DCIS lumpectomy and 25 radiotherapy sessions 29/7/21 Aortic Valve Replacement I better be winning lotto 2022 🥰🙏👍
  • FLClover
    Omg it’s done!! Thank goodness you’re all ok!  🙏🏻🙏🏻💪🏻💟. You def deserve to win the lotto 👌🏻😁
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    Oh my GOSH!  I hope you are recovering well from all your surgery!   Your grandson will be a lovely diversion xx take care
  • Louise64
    It gives me another 10 years - so I think I’m ahead already 🥰🥰