I'm so bored I am going mental!!!

My mind is a fertile breeding ground for an infinite amount of subjects and yet I am always bored. And when I'm bored, I'm an idiot. Dumb things I have done bored; naked gardening, naked chip frying, throwing my axe at the Gumtree, climbing the trees, really dodgy home renovations, reversing in to my daughter's car because I was complaining about my boredom and not paying attention, riding my 50cc on the grass at the park whilst standing on the platform going 50ks, riding it on the footpath, getting drunk and telling a woman off for being abusive to her kids which led to the police almost arresting me, burned some wood on a concrete pad and the concrete exploded, tried to smoke chamomile flowers and got a chest infection, chewed some seaweed and my lips inflated like a rubber dinghy, told people I was an aerospace engineer, tried to make a diy shark cage out of chook wire and barbed wire, pinched some pomegranate from a neighbour's tree ( he's a sleazy bastard anyway), took a bite out of everything in the fridge. 

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Sounds like an interesting life, despite you complaining about being bored 😆. I don’t think you’re bored, I think you’re demotivated. You need to meet more ppl who are on your level and who will be challenging for you. Spice things up. Set yourself goals, but keep things fun 😉. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Oh @Autismandbc I LOVE YOU
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Lol. Come visit me one day. This shit should not be a competition, but we could make it so. :)
  • Autismandbc
    Autismandbc Member Posts: 20
    You are so ON baby!!! That list of stupidity was only in the last 6 months since the big C diagnosis....
    Don't get me started on what I've done when I've been cheated on, abused, taken advantage of, or just generally angry at some form of injustice or idiocy; broken laptops, TVs, windows, punched doors, axe throwing in gumtree, mowing down 2 bins with my car on a verge, throwing the ex's phone at him which wasn't caught and went through a Chicken shop window instead, told a bikie that Jesus was going to take him out, told some poor random guy off at the shops for driving too slowly in a car called a sprinter, swam out to a random boat and sunbaked on its deck all day because no-one was using it, swam in someone's pool without their permission; that was all in the past as I have obtained some coping strategies since then and I just don't have the energy to carry on like a complete nutjob anymore. However if these hot flashes persist, I may need to be committed for a comprehensive mental evaluation at a secure facility.......😁
  • Zoffiel
    Told a Bikie that Jesus was going to take him out. Exceptional.

I just parked right up against the driver's door of one of those flogs who park across 2 spaces at the servo so noone damages their car. Saw him pull in like a tosser and zipped right up next to him before he could open his door and get out. Then laughed like a hyena while he went off his chop. Someone will stab me for this stuff, but I do feel better than when I got out of bed.
  • Autismandbc
    Lol, no that deserves a medal. He should thank you for being so restrained 😁
  • Autismandbc
    edited June 2021
    I don't allow any man meat to mansplain to me or usurp any dominance over me because even with breast cancer women are the true warriors of this planet and men can only hope to have that much authentic moxy. Hence why they keep ploughing shitloads of effort into keeping us out of Canberra and every other part of society oppressed by an antiquated patriarchal suedo dictatorship........phew. Nothing like spewing out some positive vibes of a Monday morning......
  • Autismandbc
    Lol, by Friday I will be burning effigies in the street and throwing pigs blood on the steps of Parliament......Not.....that's just going a notch too far but it's good to fantasise.....
  • Zoffiel
    Yeah, I'm not political. My activism is purely circumstantial - goldfish brain precludes any substantial planning these days and I can generally only stay angry for about 6 hours now.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Goldfish brain, yes! Drives me batty. @Autismandbc at least you are doing something. Everything I try to do has a consequence. I swear my brain hates my body nowadays.