• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Hi @Skbr, did you want to join us? 🙂
  • FLClover
    Hi @Skbr, I sent you a private message! 🙂
  • MBHPJ
    MBHPJ Member Posts: 9
    Hi @FLClover would love to come and just live at Mortdale- not too far away. The problem is I have my last AC chemo on Friday and generally the day after I can be a bit blah!! If a future date is planned would loved to be included. Great idea.
  • FLClover
    edited May 2021
    Hi @MBHPJ! Mortdale actually is quite close 😊, although I don’t live at the location. @NewBoobsPLS is hosting it. I’m in Sutherland Shire, so still close to you 😊. Bummer that you can’t make it, but I am really glad it’s your last AC chemo 😁. We’ll
    def have more of these catch ups, so you can join us then 👌🏻😀🥰
  • NewBoobsPLS
    NewBoobsPLS Member Posts: 87
    @shs14 would you like to come?
  • NewBoobsPLS
    Two more sleeps till our meetup. Very excited!
    Sleep well ladies 🤩
  • Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    Got my avocado's wrapped in serviettes plonked in with the bananas, in the hope they'll ripen for my recipe 
  • Blondy
    It was a great afternoon @ NewBoobsPLS house, meeting @FLClover and @Friedeggs. Thank you @NewBoobsPLS for hosting ,and making us so welcome. Would love to have seen more but Mothers Day weekend is usually more diffucult for that kind of things. Very interesting listening and viewing various experiences and procedures which I'm sure was of great benefit. I hope Friedeggs and FLClover went home inspired for the future. Would love to meet up more regularly because not only are you all lovely ladies but we can all bring hope to the table. BTW we are, The Breastie Girls. 
  • Friedeggs
    Friedeggs Member Posts: 16
    So good to meet you three. :) I was so touched that everyone was so willing to listen and share. Such a helpful afternoon of yarning and feasting!

Thank you again for opening your house to us @NewBoobsPLS.

Look forward to the next meet up.  ;)  
  • NewBoobsPLS
    It was my pleasure ladies and im glad you all came away thinking it was useful.
    Happy to organise another meet up if people want it. P.s. thats my happy place, hosting events.
  • Blondy
    @FLClover I found the t shirt on Facebook long time ago. If you google for BC tshirts youll probably find some too.  They often have lots but they can be quite expensive, so you have to pick and choose. I like to think some of the profits goes to BC in some good way as I don't like thinking they are making money out of our misfortune. Are you on Facebook., if so look up Breastie Girls. 
  • FLClover
    edited May 2021
    Thanks @Blondy, I’ll look it up ☺️. And I also hope most of the profit goes to bc affected people too in some way. I’ll check before I order. 
  • FLClover
    edited May 2021
    @Blondy omg we’re on the cover photo!! In that pic where I look quite shocking, and not in a good way!! 😱😆. I didn’t realise you’d created this page, it looks awesome! I’ll check it out tomoz 👌🏻💜
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    You all look fabulous. I'm very envious you have a catch up group. 🤗
  • FLClover
    @Locksley maybe next time we can Zoom you in 🤔