Thanks to BCNA for last nights webinar

Options
MicheleR
MicheleR Member Posts: 343
Really useful, insightful. 

Totally amazing to be in a breakout room with so many others and see bright shining faces. No way to properly address every question but a feeling of community and connection. 

Great speakers, terrific videos (can these be made available to share? - especially the one on 2020).

Thank goodness for BCNA and this online network. 

Tagged:

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,535
    Options
    I missed it 😕😕. I hope there’ll be a link to it soon. 
  • Carissa_BCNA
    Carissa_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 251
    Options
    Hi @MicheleR that's great to hear you got so much from the conference. Thanks so much for providing feedback! @FLClover the link to the conference to watch on demand will be available from next week on our website www.bcna.org.au 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Thanks @Carissa_BCNA!
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    The webinar was fantastic & a great addition was the live zoom chat. Like @MicheleR said, it was wonderful to see faces & hear their stories. I think we could have chatted for hours!!!! :)
    Hearing Charlotte again was my highlight. She is so easy to listen to & always provides such great advice. It was lovely to hear BCNA  & this forum get so much good feedback. I am proud to be a part of it & you wonderful ladies behind the scenes can certainly take a bow!! xxxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Disappointed  that I missed it but dodgy internet made it impossible.  Looking forward to the link.