My funny hair

A bit flippant here. 

I am so grateful to have hair again but gosh its ridiculous.

It feels on top like shag carpet. So soft. But of course it sticks straight up. 

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    No chemo curls? It does look very soft. I like the colour 
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Not a one @FLClover. Not sure whether yo be pleased or feel jipped!
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Well from what I’ve read they can be a real pain! And they eventually go straight I think. So at least this way you’ll know how to handle it early on, with no surprises down the track 🤔
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    My curls didn't start appearing until around that length  & I never got much at all at the front.
    I had a memory cone up on FB recently from the day I  posted about being excited to have woken up with bed hair 😂😀😂
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Right there with you @MicheleR
    I never went back to colouring mine after chemo, either and often say to people that I  got out f growing he colour out the easy way lol
  • noosa_blue150
    noosa_blue150 Member Posts: 211
    I think there’s a national breast cancer month or fundraising event in June ? If there is i might as well get a soft pink wash in my unruly curly salt and pepper regrowth .
    im with zoffel - is hair . Is good ! 
  • MicheleR
    @noosa_blue150, the buns are on in may. If i could find a spray on job i might try but it might be too close to chemo for me. Bought a pink cap for the mothersday classic i could cover my hair with but covering seems so ungrateful somehow!
  • noosa_blue150
    noosa_blue150 Member Posts: 211

• MicheleR
    Ive already shaved,! Ha
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    I'm also happy to have some  hair now on my head.  No curls yet.  @micheller chemist warehouse have spray on hair colour that washes out..  I've seen a pale and bright pink one.
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Member Posts: 382
    Mine has grown back with gentle chemo curls , thicker, and salt and pepper colour. I actually love it , and I get lots of nice comments too. Totally different to previous, but then ,so am I!
    Hope my curls don’t grow out  :)