Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Webcast: New and emerging treatments for metastatic breast cancer 23 March 2021

Giovanna_BCNA
Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
edited April 2021 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hi All,

BCNA will be hosting a webcast on Tuesday 23 March about new and emerging treatments for metastatic breast cancer with

Dr Nick Zdenkowski, Medical Oncologist and Kim Parish, BCNA Consumer Representative.

You can find more information on the webcast or register to attend here https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/d5cb47.html

Thanks, Laura

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Will this be available online at a later date? I will be travelling during most of that time.
  • Kathyjane
    Kathyjane Member Posts: 97
    This will be good to see. I am currently on Palbociclic for the past 18 months. 
    I hope to be home from QLD on that day so can jump online. 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @Blossom1961 and @Kathyjane yes the webinar will be available post the live webcast to view on demand via the BCNA website.  Don't worry if you cant make it on the night.  I will advise when its up and available.
    Kind regards Giovanna
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    edited March 2021
    Is there a problem with the webcast?  A buddy in Qld said it only 'worked' for about 2 secs?  Keeps cutting in & out.

I've told her she can watch it later as a separate recording.

• Carissa_BCNA
    Carissa_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 251
    Hi @arpie

I'm sorry to hear your friend was having trouble with the webcast. Very frustrating. I haven't heard of there being any issues last night. Thanks for letting her know. The link for viewing on demand isn't available yet, but it should be available in the next couple of days and can be viewed here https://www.bcna.org.au/webcasts-new/2021-webcasts/
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Thanks @Carissa_BCNA - I'll give her the link.

Is there any way that a request could be put in to the IT people so they could add the Helpline Number to the top of EVERY PAGE ...... it has been requested before, but nothing happened.

It would make it SO much easier to find without having to go back to the Main Website ..... 

It would be VERY EASY for them to do - and it would look like this:

• Carissa_BCNA
    Carissa_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 251
    Thanks @arpie

I'll take this to our team who manages the website  :)

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi @Carissa_BCNA,
    this is not to do with the webcast however over the last three days on the main discussion page on the right hand side it is not showing the second list of categories ie men living with breast cancer, living with metastatic breast cancer and the other 4 or 5 groups, is this just my computer or is there a problem
    wendy55
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @wendy55 thank you for your message.  That was my error as I was trying to add an extra group and the listing disappeared on me!  I have asked our developers to add the Group listing back to the main discussion forum page.  Hopefully be back up in the next day or so.
    cheers Giovanna
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello everyone,
    Group listing is back up on the main home page.
    cheers Giovanna