What pets do you have?

Comments

• HappySoul
    HappySoul Member Posts: 23
    @arpie This is the first dog I’ve ever owned that makes constant eye contact with me - it’s like she’s looking deeply into my soul 🥰 I’ve been told it’s a schnauzer thing, they are a very special breed!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    edited November 2020
    @Dory65 - So elegant; I can just imagine how smooth his fur feels!
  • Blister
    Blister Member Posts: 65
    @Dory65 he is just gorgeous
  • Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Hi @jenny and @Blister,
    yes, he is very handsome and sleek. The cat next door has marred his beauty somewhat since that photo was taken. He now has a chunk out of one ear, but I suppose he looks more ruggedly handsome, which is fine.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Here you go - don't throw out those old jumpers without cutting off the sleeves first ........
    a Xmas pressie for your Fur-kid (cat or dog) for Winter!!

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @arpie and other jumper wearing dog owners (the dog not the owner),
    Do you have to train the dogs to stand still while you put the jumper on? Do they enjoy wearing them.? I've often admired smart looking dogs in their coats/jumpers out for a stroll with their owners.
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Our dog loves her coat in winter Victorian months and yes, she stands still.
    The cats love theirs for cold nights but one does manage to take hers off if she is too warm.  Both stand still to get theirs on, even putting 'left' and 'right' front paws up on command.  (The cats have extra bits to go under the back legs).
    It is all what they are used to, I guess.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @FLClover We so deserve it!