Webcast - Managing your fear of breast cancer recurrence 11 February 2021

2»

Comments

• Laura_BCNA
    Laura_BCNA Member Posts: 168
    Hi all, here is the link to the on-demand recording https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/8cb084.html you will just need to register if you haven't already done so and then log in with the email you use. Let me know if you have any problems with the login process. Thanks
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Hi Laura Thankyou worked for me.  Was very good Thankyou to bcna for providing these webinars.

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    Thanks for the link not long finished watching.  Very informative and helpful. 
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    This webcast was great in all respects and addressed the fear we all have from time to time about recurrence.  I thought the tools for coping were so useful, and it was personal, not just clinical. Thank you BCNA for putting the webcast on demand.
  • MicheleR
    MicheleR Member Posts: 343
    Watched last night. Charlotte/charlene explained perfectly the fear. I shared with my husband who said he thought id been quite stoic. Guess he was at work whilst i faced my mortality and shed tears! 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    edited February 2021
    Just watched it ... what a terrific panel. Fantastic advice from those who’ve been through it. The guy was lovely too, very reassuring. 

Thanks BCNA for putting this up xx
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549

Hi all, here is the link to the on-demand recording https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/8cb084.html you will just need to register if you haven't already done so and then log in with the email you use. Let me know if you have any problems with the login process. Thanks

Hi Laura I have just watched the webcast and I was very impressed with the information I received Thank you to all the team.
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,266
    Great webcast. Thank you so much 
  • noosa_blue150
    noosa_blue150 Member Posts: 211
    agree it was a very helpful webcast . Some very useful,strategies to use in the future
    PS loved seeing dr tottmans cat as well 
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Cat was funny.  I wondered what exactly it was until it moved.