Strathpine Coffee and Chat meeting

Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited January 2021 in Community news and events
Our first meeting of the year will be at Bullocky's Rest  for a picnic coffee at 10am. We will be in the shade so won't be too hot. I hope to see lots of yopu there so we can catch up on our Christmas news and to wish each other a Happy New Year.
If you need more info or want to talk please send me a direct message.
Cheers for a better 2021
Lynne
Tagged:

Comments

• patdug
    patdug Member Posts: 53
    Thanks Lyn - looking forward to catching up with everyone
    warm regards xx Patricia
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,266
    Hi Lynne, thank you. I am going to try to make it. I looked it up and my only concern is that it would take about 45mins drive north as I live near the city however I appreciate a group such as this and it would be nice to connect with others. 
  • Lyn11
    edited January 2021
    we look forward to seeing you. That time of the morning you should be able to get a good run and hopefully it won't take that long.
  • Cath62
    Thanks for organising. Such lovely ladies. See you next time 
  • Lyn11
    It was lovely meeting you. Everyone seemed to get on well which is always a good sign.
    See you in 2 weeks xx

• patdug
    Thanks again Lyn for organising this lovely group of people...look forward to meeting up soon
    warm wishes Patricia
  • Lyn11
    good to meet you too Patricia.  see you in 2 weeks 
    xx
  • patdug
    @Lyn11 Hello Lyn
    Have a procedure next week so I will catch up with you all soon...would you mind letting us know when the next meeting is after next week's please.
    warm regards Patricia
  • Lyn11
    Hi Patricia. Hope all goes well. The next one will be on the 3rd Feb at the same park but I will put a reminder up here as well 
    good luck
    Lynne xx
  • patdug
    @Lyn11
    Thanks Lynne xx
  • Cath62
    Hi @Lynne, I will unfortunately miss the 3rd of Feb get together as I will be having my very first mammogram and ultrasound since treatment. Should go well for me I think. See you at the next one. Cathie 
  • Lyn11
    OK Cathie. The first mammo is pretty scary so fingers crossed for you. Make sure you get both sides done :)
    Cheers,
    Lynne