lost my mind

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited July 2012 in General discussion

Hallo all you gorgeous ladies , went of and had all the scans and what not today and enough water to drink till next week, I mean how many times can you actualyy pee in a day. After all was done I stopped at the shops with my 23 year old who supported me all day and bought myself a 40 dollar box of chocolates just for me, she clearly thinks I have lost my mind.Tommorow night is my appointment with the surgeon for my results , must wash and scrub a few more walls till then . Love to everyone.

Comments

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015

You deserve a treat and if your treat was chocoalte then i say go for it. you have a lot going on and you deserve to treat yourself. a $40 box of chocoaltges isn't that bad, it is not like you bought a $50,000 sports car or a Harley Davidson motorbike :o).

I am sure you can think of soemthing better to take your mind of the wiating until tomorrow night without resorting to washing and scrubbing walls :o) but wahtever works for you is a good thing.

Good Luck with the surgeon tomorro and getting your results.

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015

You deserve a treat and if your treat was chocoalte then i say go for it. you have a lot going on and you deserve to treat yourself. a $40 box of chocoaltges isn't that bad, it is not like you bought a $50,000 sports car or a Harley Davidson motorbike :o).

I am sure you can think of soemthing better to take your mind of the wiating until tomorrow night without resorting to washing and scrubbing walls :o) but wahtever works for you is a good thing.

Good Luck with the surgeon tomorro and getting your results.

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015

Hi Adean

Good on you for splurging on yourself... and buying a decent box of chocolates.

Hope they were absolutely devine.

Hope all goes well with your results and surgeon appointment.

Love and hugs Julie XX

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015

Hi Adean

Good on you for splurging on yourself... and buying a decent box of chocolates.

Hope they were absolutely devine.

Hope all goes well with your results and surgeon appointment.

Love and hugs Julie XX