Otis Foundation holiday

Comments

• ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    I have just sent in a registration for the one in Advance Town Qld. 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Good on you @ChezaH, you deserve it 👌🏻♥️
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Well done, @ChezaH

We really need the Otis Info to be 'stickied' so that all the newbies can learn about it too .......

@Giovanna_BCNA .... could this be arranged please?  SO many of our members don't know about Otis.

Many thanks xx

• FLClover
    edited November 2020
    @arpie I agree 👌🏻👌🏻
  • ChezaH
    I have just sent in a registration for the one in Advance Town Qld. 

FLClover said:

Good on you @ChezaH, you deserve it 👌🏻♥️

Thank you 3
  • ChezaH

arpie said:

Well done, @ChezaH

We really need the Otis Info to be 'stickied' so that all the newbies can learn about it too .......

@Giovanna_BCNA .... could this be arranged please?  SO many of our members don't know about Otis.

Many thanks x
    I will let everybody know once I hear from them. xxCheryl

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Done, cheers Giovanna
  • FLClover
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA 😊
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Thanks so much, @Giovanna_BCNA - can we add a clickable link to the actual website link on the first post, made by @FLClover?  Then people can click on that straight away, instead of having to go to the bottom of the page or googling it ... 

The email is: bookings@otisfoundation.org

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TheOtisFoundation/

I know they are still affected by Covid rules in some areas .... but it will eventually come good again.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @abbydog I stayed in one at Aldinga Beach - nothing flash but very pleasant and comfortable.  The owners even let us stay until late afternoon on checkout day (they didn't have anyone coming straight in but it meant that they had to reorganise the cleaner).  I believe that the one in Goolwa is very nice, too.  Cancer Council also has a cabin at Wallaroo or Moonta.
  • ChezaH
    Hi all, I have received an email to say that because of covid that they behind.I have been put on a list but it will be a while, just thought I would update everybody. Cheryl
  • FLClover
    @thanks @ChezaH! That’s great 😁. 
    I received the same email, with the impression I’d get dates much later, but I got something after about 4-5 months. Hopefully same for you 🤞😊
  • FLClover
    Hi guys!! 
    I received an email from The Otis Foundation regarding donations. You have the option of donating money that would enable a night, weekend or week away for a bc thriver like us. For the next 48 hours, High St X-ray are doubling donations. I usually don’t donate to cancer charities as I’m not sure where the money actually goes, and a lot of it seems to go to admin.  However, with this foundation I have first hand experience that it goes to the people who actually need it. So if you guys have some extra cash to donate or want to share it via social media, it would be great as it really is a fantastic cause 😊♥️.
    I’ve posted screenshots of the email as well 👌🏻.

• Tasia
    Tasia Member Posts: 126
    @FLClover - many, many thanks for sharing :-) 

I will try their website and see if I strike luck, of any sort 

• FLClover
    You are very welcome @Tasia 😃😊. I hope you sign up successfully and get a spot really soon 🤞🤞. Make sure you receive an email back from them so you know you registered correctly 👌🏻🍀♥️