Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

What do bone Mets feel like?

Comments

• Ellamary98
    Ellamary98 Member Posts: 157
    I love a positive outcome!

• Majellablue
    Majellablue Member Posts: 8
    Hahahaha me to😊
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Excellent news considering 
  • Majellablue
    Majellablue Member Posts: 8
    😊
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549

Oops sorry - no bone Mets but had dark areas?? (Forgotten the technical name!! )on my lungs that were caused by radiation. One round of antibiotics and all clear 

So happy for  you

• kazb
    kazb Member Posts: 25
    good news indeed :smile:
  • Not_good_63_57
    Not_good_63_57 Member Posts: 68
    I just found out I have breast cancer and it’s gone to my bones in back 
    very scared as don’t know wat is goin to happen 
    it has not gone to nodes or other body parts 
    I’ve cried and cried I’m goin to see a psychologist today still waiting for app at hospital 
    just hope I get treated that it helps it a bit 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    @Not_good_63_57. All the best with your psych visit today ... let it all out - it will be cathartic.  

Your medical team will be putting a plan in place for the best possible outcome .... and the waiting  just SUCKS!  :( 

Take care xxx
  • Not_good_63_57
    Thankyou 
    I’m stressing that there goin to say can’t help my head is all over the place think I’m still in shock 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @Not_good_63_57 You’re definitely still in shock, and will be for a while yet, understandably. As @arpie said, let it all out. Tell all your fears and concerns to your psychologist. It’s very helpful. It takes time, but you will sort your emotions out and find your strength again. 
    And there’s always something that can be done 👊🏻🍀♥️
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Sending you a massive hug. And a promise that with some time the shock and fear will settle and you will go forward. My oncologist sees a lady who was diagnosed with spinal Mets in 1993 and she still comes in for her yearly check. Hang in there xx
  • Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Thinking of you @Not_good_63_57 . Waiting for appointments, waiting to find out your treatment plan - it's tough. Anything that brings you into the present moment can help ease the anxiety. Google "bubble breathing mindfulness" exercises. I also like Insight Timer. As ddon said, just hang in there. L xxx
  • Not_good_63_57
    Thankyou all for beautiful comments 
    I seen my psychologist today and she said never be negative think positive think that there’s people like me that made it through there’s people that are worse than me made it through she also said I will get through ... she made sense so that has helped 
    positive thoughts ..I can do this 
  • ChezaH
    ChezaH Member Posts: 549
    Sending big hugs
    Cheryl