Big Thank You! 💝

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @Locksley I’m pretty sure I’ve missed someone too, but I’m sure all the ladies on this forum know how grateful we all are for all the help and support 😊. Hope you’re doing well xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    Oh My @FLClover, what a lovely unexpected thanks. I have just had the busiest crazy few days at work and to quickly jump on here to check everyone is doing ok and see such kind words was beautiful. I was so lost and scared all those years ago and it was the help of others on this site that got me through. If we can help in just a small way from our shared experience then it makes the time spent here so worthwhile. Sending you a huge hug 
    Paulaxxxx

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    All part of the service :) MXX
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    What @Zoffiel says! Many thanks all 😌
  • FLClover
    @mum2jj Thanks Paula 😊. 
    People mostly help because they want to, not for anything in return. But it can be mentally very exhausting, especially with everything else in life going on, so it’s nice to feel appreciated, and I hope all the lovely ladies on this site feel so 💐
    Mon Xx
  • FLClover
    @Zoffiel @Afraser
     Well I gotta say, I definitely like this service 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    😃🤩😊
  • Cathyw
    Cathyw Member Posts: 117
    Yes, it’s great to come here when you have doubts, questions or just want to say something. Thank you all.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    I have been locked out of the forum for a few months so have missed a lot of the discussions and am trying to catch up. I love being on this forum. Sometimes I say the wrong thing, and for that I apologise. But I love to send big hugs to you lovely people who are all here for each other.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    ....I have been locked out of the forum......  Seriously @Blossom1961 .... were you put in the 'naughty corner'???

Good to see you back xx

• FLClover
    @Blossom1961 was wondering where you’d gone 😆. Nice to have you back 
  • FLClover
    @SoldierCrab @primek are two other ladies I forgot to tag originally. I’m blaming it on the Femara 👀.  
    Anyway, thanks ladies 😊♥️
  • Blossom1961
    @arpie Just between you and me, I probably deserved it LOL
    @FLClover Thank you.
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @Blossom1961
    You have been missed.  Thought the job was so busy you did not have to check in.
    Cannot imagine what you said which could send you into naughty corner.  Did you not wear your uniform correctly ?  :)
    Oh well, you are back just in time for Chrissy - and hopefully a full park.
    Hope you are well.
  • Blossom1961
    I wasn't sent into the naughty corner on the forum, just my ipad wasn't working. I was permanently in the naughty corner at work. I dared to know what I was doing. Well I am now out of the corner and loving every second of freedom from toxicity. We now live three hours away from that place and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for missing me.