Wise words ....

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    25 Timeless Quotes From Benjamin Franklin  Wisdom quotes Life quotes Wise  words
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    It is OK to do NOTHING!

• FLClover
    Totally agree @arpie! 👌🏻😊

• FLClover

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362

arpie said:

So true @arpie but not as easy as it sounds. This had me near tears. I will come back to it again.

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Be kind to yourself, @Blossom1961 - you've been thru a lot - Look after yourself  xx  You WILL get thru this and be your old self again - it just may take a little while  xx

• FLClover

Afraser said:

I didn’t come this far to only come this far. 

Love this!! 😀😊
  • FLClover
    @Blossom1961 You should be your first priority, always. I know it’s not easy, but that should be what you strive towards every day. And write yourself a letter, but pretend you are writing it to your favourite person in the world. Write yourself a letter every day, and every day you need to list one thing you love and appreciate about yourself, as you are now, and elaborate on it. Even if it’s just about the shape of your fingers. Anything. We all go through changes, especially in our situation, but your love for you should always be in your top 3. You need to find that inner love and beauty towards yourself and bathe in it every day. Sending you light and love ❤️
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Amazoncom SpotColorArt Love Yourself First Everything Falls Into Line  Framed Canvas Art 7 x 9 White Posters  Prints