Fishing brag pics

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423 ✭
    Its a wonder it diidnt pull you clean out of your yak. Be careful wont you? <3

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522 ✭
    edited August 2020
    Well, I’ve just smashed my Flattie PB by more that 10cm ...... still not the magical 1m mark, but getting closer! Β 92cm! Β 

It towed me round in my kayak for 10mins and I could hear the leader/line β€˜pinging’ as it rubbed against its teeth every time it changed direction!

A small bream lure, Damiki Disco 38DR ... catching a THUMPER Flattie! Β @Brenda5

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362 ✭
    @arpie Might be a good idea to stop posting these. Hubby has decided he wants to go fishing with you on our next holidays. Problem is, no one catches fish when he is with them, even in certainty spots.
  • arpie
    Haha ... we are even ... Ive taken people out and none of us have caught! Β LOL. Too much pressure, I reckon!!

Let me know when you get here! ;)Β 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,541 ✭
    Whoever Said Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend Never Owned A Fishing Rod -  starwars-tshirt
  • arpie
    edited November 2020
    LOVE IT @iserbrown!! Stealing that one!!Β 
    @Brenda5
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911 ✭
    Thats incredible fishing ladies.Β  Β My Dad would be envious.Β  Β I would fall out of a kyack for sure.Β  Β Have not seen a flathead that big ever.Β  Β  Impressive.
  • NewBoobsPLS
    NewBoobsPLS Member Posts: 87 ✭
    Wow everyone some great fish here. I prefer deep sea but my husband and 5 year old cant/won't go so i mainly take our tinny down George's River. Here are a few of my adventures.

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513 ✭
    Awesome @NewBoobsPLS, impressive πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951 ✭
    Wow! Love the lizard, but what are the other fish please @NewBoobsPLS
  • arpie
    WOW! Nice selection! And offshore fishing too! (I throw up offshore!). Nice Pearl perch too!

a nice selection of fish! Β Snapper, tailor and trevally Β too!

hope to get out tomorrow in my kayak ...
  • arpie
    edited August 2021
    A few fish from the last few months ..... I haven't been out as often as I'd like - what with the lockdown & the wind playing havoc a lot of the time too.Β  Still having fun tho!Β  @FLClover

I even got into some blackfish (the stripey ones), that I turned into Smoked Fish Pasta! (Tho the ones in the pic were the ones that got out of my keeper bag!Β  LOL)

The Squid soft plastic is a WINNER on bream up here!!Β  ;)Β 

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513 ✭
    Wow @arpie!! 😲 Nice!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». That’s fantastic. Not to mention healthy, and economical 😁. I bet that pasta was delicious πŸ˜‹
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,103 ✭
    @arpie they are amazing!πŸ‘
    i have never had any luck fishing myself but I do love to eat fish.