What pets do you have?

Comments

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @Poodle_Lady55,
    What a smile; and a very natty pink harness 'thingy'. And a wide beach and calm sea; looks like a lovely place to walk.

• Poodle_Lady55
    Poodle_Lady55 Member Posts: 20
    Thanks @jennyss she is a very smiley girl and loves the beach  :) much love and hope you are going well x
  • jennyss
    Dear @ali55,
    Is Rufus in charge by any chance?

• Ali55
    Ali55 Member Posts: 13
    Indeed he is - quite a bossy cat  
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    "Bless it's cotton socks" - our Labrador hates water (!!!) but when following another dog at the beach her need to get the ball overcame her fear of water.  She still does not like the waves but at least she likes a bath.
    Have a great time at the beach.  There are so many good items around for our furry kids.
  • jennyss
    At one with the carpet! Is this your doggie?
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @Jo_H she def knew 🥰
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @Jo_H - yes, she did know.  Animals have a sense of smell about it.
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    @Jo_H Jaffa is lovely.    Lots of people have mentioned that their pets knew, they are so very clever.   When I am having very down days my little dog sits right on me. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    edited November 2020
    I love schnauzers, @Jo_H ... a friend used to have 2 - but sadly, they died within months of each other, one of old age, the other of a snake bite - so she now has a new schnauzer pup. 

If I got a dog, it would be a schnauzer .... they are so clever & attentive ..... 

My girlfriend in Qld (diagnosed with BC Mets in her hip) has just picked up her labra doodle pup and just loves her already.  She loves sleeping on her feet!  LOL!