Hair shave! Keep smiling 😀

TillyBilly
TillyBilly Member Posts: 28
edited June 2020 in General discussion
For anyone dreading when the time comes to losing your hair, I thought it would be good for us all that have been through this emotional moment to try & help others by putting our photos up; yes it’s emotional at the time & tears will flow but we all smile after & our photos prove it! It’s feels empowering! 👍🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️ I hope this helps others & keeps you positive & smiling 😀❤️😀❤️😀
Tagged:

Comments

• PV123
    PV123 Member Posts: 202
    Thank you all for sharing, I have got most of my hair back 5 months after chemo.  I did not think of taking photos at that time, I now wish I had.  
  • TillyBilly
    It actually helped me & making it part of my journey! Hence why I decided to do the post hoping it will help others!  Mine is now growing back very thick & salt & peppery lol ❤️ Plus I put it out there on FB to hopefully get others to check their health! It brings it home when you know someone close to you! Xxx
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    I didn’t go through chemo but I think this is a great idea. Support and sharing are important ❤️
  • TillyBilly
    Thank you ❤️ It certainly is, anything to help each other through our journey 😍
  • Poodle_Lady55
    Poodle_Lady55 Member Posts: 20
    Who loves ya, baby  :D<3 made me smile today x
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Gorgeous @Shellshocked2018_
  • TillyBilly

Who loves ya, baby  :D<3 made me smile today x

Haha good 👍🏻😀 made a lot smoke in my FB too 😂😂😂 xx
  • TillyBilly

ddon said:

Thank you x
  • TillyBilly
    You look fab! I must admit loved not having to wash & style my hair! Haha! Saved money & 2 minute job to get ready 😂 from a negative turns into lots of positives! 
    So happy you tried to embrace it! It feels so good ❤️
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Me to TillyBilly, saved a fortune on hair products and hair dressers.
    I also found that it didn’t take me long to get ready to go out anywhere.
    Always find the positive out from the negative.
    You can buy such beautiful headscarves If you want to wear something.