Cold cap- hair results

Abbydog
Abbydog Member Posts: 479
edited June 2020 in General discussion
Has anyone had a good result, using the cold cap? 
I presume some thinning at the least.
Does anyone have photos that they would care to share?

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Absolutely great results. If you are going to try it I have a complete walk through I can pm you.  Also watch the video on the paxman website.

Pic 1.  Two weeks after chemo 1 xmas day actually.    2.Last day of chemo   3. About 4 months post chemo with the shedded bits growing back curly (called that my crazy chicken look) 4.  12 months post chemo. Shows how much actually shed even though you couldn't really tell at the time

• Abbydog
    Abbydog Member Posts: 479
    You look really quite well in these photos. Did you feel as good as you looked?
    Did you not loose your eyebrows or eyelashes?
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Thankyou @Abbydog.  Some days definitely no.  But for the majority I was pretty good actually all things considered. Lashes and brows thinned but didn't go completely.  
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,268
    I am not using the cold cap but I have known a couple of ladies who have not had that success. One gave up because her get thinned too much and she became very distressed. The other persisted but had patches missing on her head. I guess it is as personal decision but always be prepared for success and maybe not ad well.