Triple negative and liver lesions !

Nikkilee
Nikkilee Member Posts: 35
edited May 2020 in General discussion
Hi all,
I have not been on here for sometime. Quick refresher I was diagnosed with TNBC in jan 2018 had lumpectomy no cancer in lymph nodes went on to have chemo then radiation and regular check ups.
My check up 2wks ago I had tenderness in my abdomen (liver) so was sent for ultrasound which they have found lesions on my liver and are now sending me for a CT scan for a better look . 
Has anyone else had this issue I am so stressed as I usually am (scanxiety)I am to scared to look anything up on Dr Google As that makes me worry more. I am hoping that it is nothing . 

Comments

• brightspace
    brightspace Member Posts: 445
    Bigg huuggs my dear
    Hoping that wait for oncologist ct report is not too long 
    All the best
    bright in hope
  • Dory65
    Dory65 Member Posts: 323
    Dear @Nikkilee,
    I'm keeping everything crossed for you, hoping that they are just cysts or something - which I'm told is very common. I was told I have a 'spot' on my liver after initial diagnosis tests, but the surgeon thought it's probably a cyst and was not concerned. She did not think further tests necessary. (Should I insist on further tests, or leave it at that?). Try not to worry too much, and let us know how you go.
  • Nikkilee
    Nikkilee Member Posts: 35
    Hi Dory65,
    I am having CT scans on Friday and once those results go back to my doctor and I have had my appointment with her I will let you all know how I go. I am just thinking positive but as you know it’s hard to do . And thanks for the crosses fingers for me and to Brightspace thanks for the hugs xxxxxx
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    All the best with your CT scan tomorrow @Nikkilee fingers crossed!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Hope things went well today with your scan
  • Tinks
    Tinks Member Posts: 234
    @Nikkilee, hang in here, it’s awful waiting but we are waiting here with you. Result next week I guess? Big hugs Tinks xx
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Great news @Nikkilee.  Very pleased for you.  All the best.
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    That’s such a relief - very happy for you x
  • strongtogether
    strongtogether Member Posts: 167
    Thats good news.
  • Tinks
    Tinks Member Posts: 234
    Awful time waiting. So happy it is benign. Time to press the reset button and carry on. Big happy hugs Tinks xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    So happy for you
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Wonderful news xx
  • TillyBilly
    TillyBilly Member Posts: 28
    Fab news 👍🏻