9 years clear after second triple negative diagnosis.

mum2jj
mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
Hello lovely ladies. 
I don’t get onto this main forum very often as my time is taken up with the choosing breast reconstruction group. I just wanted to share my good news today after my check up with my breast surgeon today. I am now 9 years clear from a second triple negative diagnosis (10 1/2 from 1st diagnosis.) Such a great feeling and I really just wanted to let those of you newly diagnosed know that there is hope. I am truly grateful for where I am today and my heart as always goes out to those who aren’t as lucky as I am. Here is my happy thumbs up shot that I took after my appointment. Much love and cyber hugs to you all. 
Paula xxxx

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fantastic.
  • Tinks
    Tinks Member Posts: 234
    That’s wonderful and thank you for sharing hope with everyone.

lots of hugs Tinks xx
  • mum2jj
    Thanks girls @Katy_Sodapop well done you on 6 years. Every year further away from “C” day a blessing!
    Paula xxxx
  • YellowRobin
    YellowRobin Member Posts: 52
    Fantastic @mum2jj thanks for sharing.
    I know the lovely ladies on the Triple Negative Facebook group would love to hear some positive news like yours right now. https://m.facebook.com/groups/1166665270079659/ not sure if you are a member already. Anyway thanks for sharing ❤️💕🌸 
    Jude
  • mum2jj
    @YellowRobin. Thank you. I don’t belong to that group but feel free to share if you can. I think it’s important to share hope when we can. 
    Hugs. 
    Paula xxx
  • gumnut
    gumnut Member Posts: 1,055
    That's wonderful news @mum2jj <3
  • suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    So totally THRILLED for you @mum2jj.
    Such positive news for you and your family and for all of us here!
    xxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited May 2020
    congratulations... As Admin to tnbc facebook group I have shared it for you mum2jj
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Congrats @mum2jj
  • mum2jj
    Thanks girls. Hard to believe as you say @Zoffiel. It’s so important to give hope. Thanks @SoldierCrab. Please do share. Hugs all xxxxx
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,267
    @mum2jj you have the best smile. Just started my journey and these stories are just the best. Congratulations and keep smiling 🙏🥂❤
  • mum2jj
    Thanks @Cath62. Wishing you all the best. It’s so very scary and daunting in the beginning. 
    Hugs 
    Paula xxx
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Hi mum2jj,
    CONGRATULATIONS, that is such awesome news......🥂
    Time to celebrate.
    I myself was diagnosed with Triple negative breast cancer in October 2018. First yearly mammogram after treatment ALL CLEAR... today went for my 6 monthly check up after CT Scan and ultrasound, all good, back to see surgeon in late November for 2 year mammogram after treatment.
    Staying positive, hearing your news makes it easier so thank you for sharing xx

Enjoy life ......xx