Tax and Covid-19 if your interested

Options
cranky_granny
cranky_granny Member Posts: 702
edited March 2020 in General discussion
I think my job is coming back as soon as people start booking in after the 31st 
just one of the pages I’m studying up on to be sure i get hours at work 

Comments

• cranky_granny
    Options
    don't know if that link worked 
  • Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    Options
    @cranky_granny I think it did. Asked if I wanted to download it, which I don’t think I need to.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Yes your doc does open 
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    thanks @iserbrown it took me ages to do that as it was part of what my head office sent out There is 7 of them 
    Thought it might be useful if anyone was worried about their business or families business
    i have to open all the links it contains and summaries No kids tomorrow so guess what I’m  doing

• iserbrown
    Options
    A ray of sunshine ongoing work!  Today I just about went around the bend trying to get into RAM through the ATO. Eventually success after the error messages were eliminated. 

Take care 
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    @iserbrown It is ray of hope for work at least after my annual stint at the easter show got canned. 
    I am heading into my area head office on Friday That is supposed to be my last day. hopefully they will have good news for me 
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    Cheering  
    I got phone call from the boss this morning 
    I knew i had a good boss this just proves it again and again she has gone out of her way to help me
    I’ve got my 15hrs per week part holiday pay part hours at office when needed. And to think a prat at centrelink once told me to get  for another job
    i am to do online study to be able to teach others a new program while I’m at the office 

• iserbrown
    Options
    Yay that ray of sunshine came good!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Excellent news! K xox