Creative Corner!

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539
    Should I say happy mining - most of us have a room like that where everything is put with good intention of finding a home later for it! 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    @Annie C I'm jealous i so miss my massive sewing room. Its been nearly 4 years since i had to down size and I’m still adjusting after over 30 years of having large houses where i could spread 5 metres of material out and lay pattens down and cut things out. 
    Oh well i got to stop dwelling on the past and figure out how i can adapt  
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    Oh, cranky-granny - thanks for the photo ....... my idea of heaven! Years ago I went to a quilting exhibition in New York, there was an exquisite Mariner's Compass (I think - hundreds of tiny triangles and all hand done). I was told the quilter worked in her very tiny kitchen on the 12th floor of her South Bronx apartment. Understatement to say I was impressed!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    me too, @jennyss LOL

Look forward to your next pic, @cranky_granny

• cranky_granny
    If all goes to plan one of my daughters is coming to clinic with me on Friday and after that  it will be getting sorted no kids till 3pm so 4 hours and two of us here’s hoping we will get it finished
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539
    Excellent work!
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    "There's an iron in there, and boxes as well, fabric to sew, how can you tell? Find a space, floor is clear, its quiltsville!' ;)

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    That's AWESOME @Glynnis -  we have a HEAP of sewers here 0 show us some of your creations!  ;) 

Everyone needs a bolt hole for total privacy & indulgence in what you love doing!!  xxx

Mine is my Uke Group & my kayak fishing - without those 2 activities 2 years ago when I was diagnosed, I would have been a total wreck.  You HAVE to have something to keep your hands & mind busy.

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Job well done @cranky_granny! K xox
  • cranky_granny
    Hi @Glynnis I’m getting excited about getting the space cleared, was hoping it would happen in 1 day. But aches and pain slow me up. Been back at it this morning 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @cranky_granny and @Glynnis

Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW