Screaming inside

Options
2»

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    @Allie_P
    The cancer train screaming--with doppler effect.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eEFBil6IOo

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Allie_P I have sent you a private message
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Hi @Allie_P
    Hope all is as well as can be for your daughter and the children are coming to grips with it all
    Take care 
  • Allie_P
    Allie_P Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks @iserbrown
    Yes, kids were informed yesterday - all is calm while they process everything. Granddaughter asked to confide in a friend, so has gone visiting today, grandson is mostly in his room.
    @Hendrix - I have told my daughter there will be times when I will need to hug her & weep. I am more demonstrative than she is & she tolerates that in me, but neither of us copes with being fussed over, so I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree! 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,574
    Options
    @Allie_P  -  Our Thoughts are with you both as the kids digest this scary info & work out their roles in their Mum's treatment .... Hugs are good, all round xxx
  • Allie_P
    Allie_P Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Yeah - I've been told I give good hugs.  :D
    Sometimes that is the only way to convey the depth of emotion, as words are totally inadequate.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,574
    Options
    That's terrific that there's not been any serious side effects to date & that the kids are going OK.

Bad luck about the eye tho!  I hope it settles quickly & the pathology is all good  xx