On Our Walks

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    The hum of the pumps! 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @kezmusc
    Ah necessity and ingenuity due to the lack of funds. Lack of funds was the story of my life until we retired. How I wish we had had access to funds in our working lives that we now do in our retirement life.

Funds in our working life came about through my husband's and my own effort. We were always so careful with what funds we had as there just may not be any next week and so "make do and mend" was a daily occurence.

Now in retirement we just spend, after all there's more next week! However old habits die hard and we still mend and reuse. Old things are kept - you never know when "it might come in handy"!

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    edited November 2019
    It's been the longest time since I posted here....., so here are heaps of photos from my recent walks in Nannup, South West WA - enjoy these. I certainly enjoyed taking the photos. WA
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Beautiful photos from your walk @JJ70. What sort of flower is that last photo please?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Not actually sure @jennyss - but it is common - a pea variety - and it is on a very pickly and nasty bush that can grow about 7ft tall.
  • jennyss
    Yes @JJ70, Now I can see the spikes!
  • jennyss
    Very clever!
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Member Posts: 382
    JJ70 a beautiful part of the world. How lucky to live nearby ( well relatively)