What pets do you have?

Comments

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @kitkatb,  She is beautiful - what is her name. (I'm going slowly here because I'm typing with glove on LOL , -4deg outside.)
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Hi @jennyss we haven't decided on a name yet.  She is beautiful, a little bull mastiff.  Our one died last year just after I was diagnosed.  OMG minus 4  I won't let you know the temp up here in N Queensland.  This is my favourite time of year.  xo
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    GORGEOUS, @kitkatb - she will be a light in your life! xx 

A bit brisk down here too ...... 
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Thanks @arpie Yes I think she will have us wrapped around her little paw.   Although will take her to puppy class. I think if you have a big dog they do need to be trained. Because even though they are gentle giants and don't bite (trained to hold by instinct ) they do scare people just their size and deep bark. 
    Hope everything good with you besides the cold weather. Has been really calm out here the last week have you been out in the Yak.  xox
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Yes, I was amazed my buddy with her new schnauser was training it as soon as she got it - with little 'eat treats' every time he got it 'right' - basic sitting & toilet training ..... but makes sense, really.  Start 'em out as you expect the to continue.  Yes, bigger dogs really do need to be totally 'under control'!!

VERY cold here & windy - went out yesterday & should have stayed at home!  Couldn't catch a cold, tho missed & dropped a few!!  Can't wait to have a go at Barra when in Darwin next month!!  ;)  
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Zoffiel Mad skillz
  • kmakm
    edited September 2019
    @Caz1 Check out this thread!
  • kmakm
    And given your name @Beaglemum, maybe you'd like to contribute here as well?! K xox
  • DebsSA
    DebsSA Member Posts: 12
    I’ve not told anyone this but my cat walked across me in bed and scratched my nipple. That’s what made me look at it and realise something was wrong!
  • Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    @DebsSA. That is amazing.  I think cats are very in tune with their owners and we can learn a lot from them. 
  • kmakm
    That's extraordinary and kind of marvellous @DebsSA! Bless your cat. K xox
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    This is Brandy, our new fur baby.
  • Katy_Sodapop
    Katy_Sodapop Member Posts: 50

This is Brandy, our new fur baby.

Hiya! What breed is Brandy? Cute tongue out