Christmas on the blog

Romla
Romla Member Posts: 2,092
edited October 2019 in General discussion
Dear all ,

It’s coming up to the festive season once again.

All of us , including the medical community , tend to spend time enjoying ourselves with our families and friends.However there are those newly diagnosed or worried about their diagnosis that need our support over Christmas online as medical support unless an emergency is less available.  Even the wonderful @BCNA team take a break to be with their families.

If you could spare a few minutes to check in on the blog over Christmas/ New Year to help fellow travellers on this worrying road no doubt it would be much appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Happy to do so @Romla, I am not going away and plan to keep my own festive activity to s bare minimum as per usual! 🙂
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Having had my 2 previous Xmas/New Year periods totally stuffed due to my original detection (biopsy between Xmas & New Year & diagnosed on Jan 5th  2018) and then the call back last year with biopsy on Xmas Eve last year .... I know full well how horrible it can be.

I'll be here & happy to check in @Romla   ;)   I make it a policy not to travel over Xmas ..... so far, our visitors will be before Xmas, too.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    edited October 2019
    Hi @Romla, thanks for the post, BCNA are in the process of planning now and will be in touch shortly with the community with regards to available support over the Christmas & New Year period via the online network.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    It's a thing. 

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I'm usually lurking around here!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Absolutely.  xoxo