You are invited .......................

tigerbeth
tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
edited October 2019 in General discussion
As some may already know we are having a gathering on the weekend of 19th & 20th October .
Some ladies are flying in & staying in Melbourne city, others are just coming for a day .

We would love you to join us , please let me know if you would like to come , either for...……….

Both days 

Saturday lunch and or dinner 

Sunday lunch  

The more the merrier , we will share stories , food , wine & plenty of laughs i'm sure .

Hope to see you soon 
Beth 
Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    I can do any of these, just need to know times and meeting places. Many thanks. 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    I can't do Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. Someone will have to take a hit for the team and have a wine for me if I can't get there :)

• suburbangirl
    suburbangirl Member Posts: 123
    Hi @tigerbeth
    Thank you so much for the open invite. I just LOVE visiting Melbourne but as I still work I need to request annual leave at least four weeks in advance. I would be just delighted to meet and join you all, or even in another state on another occasion, but would need notice.
    Having said that, doing things at short notice is always wonderful and if you tried to work around everyone you would never get anything happening.
    Have a great time everyone! 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Absolutely. All booked in.
  • Blossom1961
  • LIttleBlueWren
    LIttleBlueWren Member Posts: 88
    I'm all booked and really looking forward to it 😃
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Have a great weekend ladies. It will be AMAZING for you all to finally meet. I can only imagine the stories, laughs, wine, food & lots & lots of talking. More importantly, all the love & hugs you will all get to share & the memories you will take home. We want lots of pics posted on the forum so us unlucky ones that cant come, can see what we missed!! Enjoy & celebrate!! xx
  • Afraser
    I’ll be happy to do whatever but in the interests of letting others know my plans for the weekend, dinner Saturday and/or lunch Sunday would suit best. We may be advised to book somewhere too. Happy to assist if people can let me know where or when. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Have a great weekend, ladies ...... 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Anyone else thinking of joining us  ????
  • Blossom1961
    I have asked @Avagomum as she isn’t on here very often so will let you know. I have also asked two other friends from my group. All have or had BC and could do with a day out with others who ‘get’ it and just want to enjoy some time out.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    edited October 2019
    I can't. Dangschnabit!  We've suddenly got familes with a heart attack and a premi babe on top of pre approved leave and some sort of debilitating snot thing so are four staff down. Which is not my problem, but I desperately need the money so I'm  5 days into an 11 day run. HR will have a cow. Also not my problem; I'm just nodding and saying yes to the shifts and looking forward to my first overtime loading since 2016.
    Wish me luck. I managed to pour boiling water on my foot lFriday before last and ended up with a significant 2d burn. Which started getting manky this Saturday so into ED at 5 am Sunday for antibiotics. How to win friends, etc. ABs should, in theory, be working by now. Amazing how having one quarter of your body oozing after rads adjusts your idea of what is bearable when it comes to burns. I'm already zombie woman so how I'll be by the end of this is anyone's guess. At least I have the will to try. A year ago I'd have jommitted at the thought of five days straight.
    Have wine for me. Mxx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Bugger about your foot @Zoffiel ... hoping the ABs do the trick!   Make haste slowly .... xx
  • Afraser
    Take care of your foot but enjoy the overtime!