Maca Gold

Blossom1961
Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
edited October 2019 in Health and wellbeing
Prior to starting chemo I was taking Maca Gold to alleviate hot flushes. Once chemo started the Maca no longer worked so I went off it. Post chemo I decided to try Maca again. Four weeks later it didn’t make a difference to my hot flushes so I went off it. WHOA! I hadn’t realised it had alleviated my anxiety and I had a couple meltdowns before I realised. Back on to the Maca and my stress levels have lowered again. I am now working full time so these lovely little pills are now my friends. I now work an eighty hour fortnight plus being on call plus dealing with at least one cranky customer per day. No anxiety. The only thing I am having trouble controlling during cranky customer time is my hot flushes. Once they start getting cranky my face turns bright red with a hot flush! Not complaining, just wanted to share the good bit. The Kettering Memorial Cancer Clinic has given Maca the all clear to use. Worth trying if stress and anxiety are issues. May not work for you but if you are desperate.........
Tagged:

Comments

• Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Thanks Blossom, I was given a big packet of maca powder a while back I should add some to my smoothies of a morning :smile: