Let’s talk about hair... less techniques

thanks to all for your support through this forum for the ongoing laughs, cries and cathartic releases - geez couldn’t have done it without you !!
So, had my last Rads this week and  after surgery, chemo and Rads - just one more Op to remove my port and I’m done ! ... Yahoo !! ... you know when things are almost returning to “normal“ however.... my last chemo on Aug 5 - will have my second hair cut this week, eyebrows have sprouted in a week - one minute nothing and by the end of last I had brows..But she says - the goddam facial hair is back !! Careful what you wish for as they say - anyone had the same problem and what product / method did you use to de fuzz ? Help appreciated .....

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Well done! The start seems overwhelming but before you know it, FINISHED! The fuzz is a common complaint. Some ignore, some wax, some pluck. Mine only lasted for a very short time so I never really got frustrated with it. xxx
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    I had laser hair removal for whiskers (lip & chin) about a year before cancer and it worked well,  except on one dair hair on my chin which I just plucked. During chemo that single hair disappeared along with my eyebrows and locks.  Though my eyebrows have returned to normal and my head  has ugly fluff all over which I shave, that sucker has not returned.  I guess that is the only positive thing I got from cancer.  I dont think you can get Laser too soon after chemo though but maybe in the future?
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I ignored and in about three months it had flattened and settled down. Some people do threading. Good luck! K xox