Happy Birthday - 27 Sept - Primek

iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
Dear @primek
Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of joy and happiness!
We appreciate your depth of understanding as we all travel this path
Take care and best wishes
Hugs

Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Dear @primek, birthday greetings and best wishes for a lovely day and happiness always.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Dear @primek

Kimberley wishes to you for a birthday filled with laughter, love and happiness.

Annie
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @primek Many happy returns for a wonderful birthday and year ahead
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Thankyou for the birthday wishes. Heading out for tea.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Happy Birthday. Hope you had a fantastic day.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    edited September 2019
    Happy Birthday @primek, enjoy your night out. Thank you for all the support you give out members 
    Paula xxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Sorry, I'm late - hope you had a wonderful birthday!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @primek,

Hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday, and extending over the weekend. 
    Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521

Many Happies, @Primek - I hope you had a wonderful day & enjoyed your evening out xx

• Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Happy belated Birthday @primek. I hope you had a fab day. Same day as my sister's!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Many happy returns @primek! I hope you had a lovely day, were showered with love, laughter and a some presents as well. Big hug, K xox

:)  <3:*
  • Shakalker
    Shakalker Member Posts: 84
    I hope you had a lovely day.
    S xx
  • Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Happy Birthday @primek hope you had a wonderful day!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Hi all.
    I spent my birthday visiting my brother at Victor Harbor  (after my breast surgeon appointment day before...500 k drive ). My brother sadly has been recently diagnosed with stage IV mesilthelioma  (cancer related to workplace asbestos exposure ) and is currently undergoing palliative chemotherapy. It was good to see him and that he was coping well with round 2. Round 1 saw him in hospital for 2 weeks. He is very philosophical presently with his diagnosis and I had to admire his ...enjoy every day attitude he has adopted. 
    My husband and I stayed in a slightly better motel with a spa and went out for tea and I enjoyed some wine. A simple birthday...and one I'm  grateful that treatment has enabled me to have 3 years on.