October get together !

1235»

Comments

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Ladies , we'd love to have more of you join us for our Melbourne get together 19,20th October.
    Several people will be staying in the city ,but for those only wanting to join for a day we will have lunch on the Sunday maybe preceded by a walk around the tan or a stroll in the Botanical gardens (weather permitting )
    Saturday is to be casual , lunch , market visit , dinner and or anything else you may want to do.

Please come & join us , but let me know so we can book lunch 
    Look forward to meeting you 
    Beth
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    I'll try and get there for a day depending on my roster. Needs must and all. I will let you know when I know. The plan is to drive to Seymour then train to the city and head home again the same day.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Zoffiel You are more than welcome to crash at mine if you woukd like to/are able to on Saturday night. You are excused from being sociable... K xox
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Thanks Kate. I may  take you up on that. It just depends on my roster; I've been working at least one day every weekend and can't really afford to knock any hours back.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    edited September 2019
    I have booked at the Atlantis for the Friday and Saturday nights. My itinerary booking number is 7475569060958. If you use this number you can get a better deal. Let me know if you need more details and I will pm you. You may need my full name. I booked it through wotif.
  • LIttleBlueWren
    LIttleBlueWren Member Posts: 88
    I've booked the Atlantis as well. Friday and Saturday nights.
    I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Blossom1961
    Train is now booked and paid for. I arrive Friday night and depart Sunday night.
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Ok ladies , we need a few more to join us for either or both days of the weekend 19thOct .
    Please come along and say hello . 
    At this stage we will meet at the Atlantis Hotel ( Opposite Southern Cross station ) at 11.00am on the 19th .
    Let me know if your interested , our last Melbourne Ladies lunch was a great day , this one was designed for others who don't live in Melbourne .  
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    OK thanks in the diary. Lovely if some of the further afield can join us.
  • Blossom1961
    The Botanic Gardens currently has New Shoots Garden of Poems happening. Map at visitors centre. On Saturday 19th the Festival of Diwali is on at Fed Square from 11am to 10pm. Docklands has their markets on every Sunday.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Diwali is great fun! I'd love to take part in some of that. There'll be fireworks that night for sure.
  • Blossom1961
    @kmakm I knew that would get your interest 😁 and yes, they are having fireworks.