Two Beautiful Souls

kitkatb
kitkatb Member Posts: 442
edited September 2019 in General discussion
Each month I meet up with a small group of Cancer survivors for lunch were we chat and laugh. All beautiful ladies who have been bought together through "Audreys Angels of Hope"  a local charity organisation who supports all those with cancer, whether it is supporting those going through treatment or those finished treatment..  They have become like family to me and I am thankful and blessed they came into my life.  Yesterday two of them passed away in a horrific car accident when another driver towing a trailer crossed over the highway.
To all my online BCNA friends who have been such a support to me as well this last year.   Please "live life like someone left the gate open"   ( one of my favourite sayings )   because life is so precious.   xo
Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    I'm so sorry to here of the death of your friends. It's never easy,  no matter the circumstances.  There are no adequate words, but know that those of us here will be holding you in our thoughts 💐
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    OMG! I am so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your two friends.   That is just too horrible.

Big hugs coming your way. xxxx & huge condolences to their families. xxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    So sad to read what happened to your dear friends.  So tragic!
    Take care 
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Thank you @Irb_03 , @arpie and @iserbrown  I guess the hardest thing is that they both survived their fight with cancer and were living life again.
    Thanks for your thoughts.  <3<3
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @kitkatb I just said the same thing to my hubby before I read 

Thank you @Irb_03 , @arpie and @iserbrown  I guess the hardest thing is that they both survived their fight with cancer and were living life again.
    Thanks for your thoughts.  <3<3

Big hugs coming your way.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Just plain not fair. :( 
  • CRM
    CRM Member Posts: 91
    How devastating. So sorry to hear this news xx 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    We all worry so much about the cancer that we sometimes forget to appreciate being alive.  My condolences @kitkatb
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    My sincere condolences @kitkatb very sad to hear your news
  • Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    So very sad. Big hugs to you xx
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    That truly sucks. Life is so random and frequently unfair. Mxx
  • Shakalker
    Shakalker Member Posts: 84
    So sorry to read about your friends ❤️❤️ Big hugs.