Chilling out at an Otis

Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
edited September 2019 in Health and wellbeing
In for a weekend of R &R at an Otis Foundation property in SA.  Unfortunately, too windy for the SUP but will make the best of it 😊
Tagged:

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Enjoy the break @Sister - I always say a break is as good as a holiday!!

• poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Just the best! Enjoy !  <3

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Hope you've had a great weekend
  • Sister
    We got back late yesterday.  Weather didn't play nicely but still got quite a few beach walks in and my girls got in the water in their wetsuits.  Very relaxing weekend.  I can thoroughly recommend Casuarina Views to anyone looking for a beach escape.  Checkout was supposed to be 10am but they didn't have anyone coming in last night so the owner very kindly allowed us the rest of the day to hang around.  They're booked up for the rest of this year (they stop in October, I think) but if you're looking for next year...
  • Sister

• Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    @Sister So lovely to hear you have had your weekend away. I remember you telling me about it at the conference. Despite the weather I hope you had a great break with the family & enjoyed some down time....you deserve it! You are a little beach baby so I'm sure you made the most of it!! Sending you lots of love, my friend & so lovely to see your smiling face again. xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I'm so glad you had a good break @Sister. K  :*
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Sounds wonderful .... just what the Dr ordered!  Xx