What a fortnight!

Blossom1961
Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
edited August 2019 in Health and wellbeing
17 Aug sat. Closed down business. Started cleaning up the mess
18 Aug sun. Cleaned up business. Had job interview
19 Aug mon. Had another job interview. Did more sorting and cleaning
20 Aug Tues. offered job. More cleaning and sorting. We have so much stock left. Had heart echo
21 Aug. Wed. More cleaning and sorting
22 Aug. Thurs. Travelled three hours to check out job offer. On way back home we got offered another job. I turned it down and left hubby VERY disappointed
23 Aug Fri. Accepted job. Handed in house rental notice. More business cleaning and sorting. Onco appt and told they found a suspicious spot on my liver
24 Aug Sat. We got sent our job contracts. More cleaning and sorting
25 Aug Sun. Travelled to Melbourne to farewell friends. Signed and sent back contracts
26 Aug Mon Morning tea with breast buddies then home to start personal packing. Hubby still cleaning up business
27 Aug Tues. Final BC treatment. More packing personal and cleaning up the business yard
28 Aug Wed. Organs ultrasound. Initial findings show all clear. Waiting on onco on Friday to review. Business paperwork for a couple hours.

We need to be out of the business premises by Sat. Hahaha. Doubt that happening

House needs packing up so we are ready to move in eleven days. Hahaha. We will be having very long days if we want to achieve this.

good luck to us. At least the house will be empty when we come back to clean it a week later.

I think I am going back to full time work to have a rest. 

This will all be worth it. It will put us back in a healthier financial position which in turn means less stress. I am looking forward to another month away so all of this is behind us.

xxxxxx

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Well, if you have to do it, you might as well do it all at once. You can arrive at the new job looking all twitchy and tired,  which will worry all the resi's, then make a speedy recovery before they get on top of you and they will love you to bits.
    Sometimes the frantic dash is the best option; any other way I spend more time worrying about the tasks than doing them.

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Hell of a time but on you go. Hope all goes well. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    The very definition of onwards and upwards. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Tiring but hopefully exciting, too @Blossom1961 Hope it goes smoothly.
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    @Blossom1961 You put meaning to "one door closes & another opens"!! hope this next chapter brings you & your family everything you wish for. All the best xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Sounds like you are well and truly moving on to the next phase!  
    Best wishes with sorting and packing and hopefully this new move will bring some stability to you both

Take care  
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    OMG!   Reading all that has just made me feel VERY tired!!

You'll have earned a big rest when you settle in to your new accommodation!!   

Take care, safe travels xxx

Great news about the liver!  xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    So good to hear the liver is worry free! Phew! Onwards and upwards. K xox  :*
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fantastic news 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Great news!
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    That's great  news alright.
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Well done, @Blossom1961. All the best for the new directions.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Pack for an hour. Stop for an hour exhausted. Pack for an hour. Stop for an hour frustrated and exhausted. Pack for an hour.........I am seeing a pattern here. Oops. Hubby has hurt his shoulder. I better pick up the pace. 🤪
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Pace yourself accordingly and you will get there!