14567810»

Comments

• tisme
    tisme Member Posts: 148
    havent heard from the breast care nurse in aaaaaaaaages even though I sent an email, oncology social worker at rbh said there was nothing she could do., cancer council only provide transport  closer to brisbane  cant stay overnight etc due to being a carer of my daughter
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    @tisme , have you tried the local community centre, I lived in a small country town and they took me to Dubbo and back which is a 320 km round trip and the hospital had family units for patients with kids. I hope someone steps up soon to make things more doable for you.
    Kat xx
  • tisme
    thought at least for mow things would settle , seems not to be , that right b is sore again like it was post  radiation , when I life my arm  i notice it more ,.  is it the hormones  im on , is it C  sooo tired

• tisme
    oops , im sposed to see my gp if i have any issues , but i hesitate my previous gp sent me for 6 monthly u/s due to having a lot of cysts, she left this gp didnt see a point , luckily i had a scan due with breast screen  they found it .  so I wonder how this new gp will treat me going back for issues.  He did do an u/s a few weeks ago that was clear of anything

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    If your arm is feeling heavy, you should get it checked out @tisme as it could be the early signs of lymphoedema - it might not be either so not trying to cause panic.  Others may be able to be more specific about it.  I do know though, that swelling is a later stage and better to get onto it earlier than that.