Creative Corner!

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
      That’s awesome @iserbrown.  And I bet that one makes a big noise.  
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    @arpie; you mean a biccy noise.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Just saw an interesting story on Landline ABC. The link below is a chap in Tasmania, furniture maker and amongst his product are Ukeles. For @arpie and others who like a Uke

https://nedtrewarthawoodenboats.com.au/forsale/home/ukeleles-2/
  • arpie
    WOW!  Thanks for that link @iserbrown - I actually have a uke made out of Tassie Timbers - it has been my favourite now & then, but isn't amplified, so I don't play it 'that often' now ...... I do need to get it out again!!

DOUBLE WOW, @jena  Those are gorgeous!  That pig skin lining is almost like chamois!  Well done YOU!!  

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    I've started working on the colouring pages for Lifehouse again... it's only been a year since they had a new one. :'( I feel like such a failure all the time. At least I'm getting back to it. This time it's kittens :3
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @Inkpetal Every day is an achievement. Failure is only what we place on ourselves. Have compassion for that person you see in the mirror because they deserve it. Sending big hugs.
  • iserbrown
    @InkPetal
    Look forward to seeing the Kittens
    Your work is always gorgeous!

Take care
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I've been enjoying seeing your work on IG!

I feel like a failure almost every minute of every day of my life. I'm aware my self talk is terrible but I'm having no success trying to stop it. I'll keep trying. K xox
  • iserbrown
    Hi @Annie C
    Wow what a wonderful quilt! 
    Made my day, the distraction I need
    Best wishes with the scans and the Kimberley Craft show
    Hugs 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @iserbrown
    💝💖💝
  • arpie
    That quilt is GORGEOUS @Annie C ... an instant hit with him, I reckon!  

All the best best for your Annuals .... I know how stressful they can be!  :(

Fingers crossed you sail thru yours without any hassles. Xxx

take care, my friend xx
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Absolutely love the quilt @Annie C  it's beautiful.     I got given one by a good friend and treasure it.
    Wishing you well with the scans, they are stressful.  ( don't forget to pack the winter woollies ) xox
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    It's gorgeous @Annie C. He will be thrilled! An heirloom has been created.

Good luck with the scans. If you can, I hope you enjoy the trip. Anything nice planned to treat yourself in Perth? K xox