Fretting

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Good to hear, and good of your GP to call you, too
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @lrb_03 Really early too, much earlier than I expected. She's the best.  :)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Wonderful news!  So pleased for you.
  • kmakm
    @Sister Thanks luv
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Awesome lovely.  Fantastic to hear.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • kmakm
    @kezmusc Thank you my friend!  :)
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Kmakm , just saw your post.
    You poor thing, this stuff really sucks, any ache, twinge or the slightest pain our brains go into overdrive. Probably feel any discomfort more at night as our bodies are more relaxed.
    Im so happy everything has come back good, Yah!
    Take a deep breath now knowing it’s nothing to worry about.
    Take Care xoxo 
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    That's great news @kmakm That was one less worry you needed although hope you can get on top of the aches and pains soon. xo

• kmakm
    Thank you so much @Shellshocked2018_. It is a relief. I wasn't majorly worried but it had started to niggle sufficiently to make me worry. This is our life now. It sucks but we just have to get on with it eh?
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    I know about those bloody niggles...and yes this is our life now.. and we are here to enjoy it.
    Stay positive hun, sending hugs your way xoxo 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    How did the Osteopath appointment go?

• kmakm
    Really well thank you @Blossom1961. It was amazing what she did, I was very impressed. What she did to my feet, neck and shoulders in particular. Back next Monday. K xox
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @kmakm Just picked up on this, Kate. It must have been so distressing for you. Hope it doesn't recur. Osteopath treatment sounds great.

I did myself a rib injury a few months ago when I was starting to feel energetic and motivated after the effects of Letrozole were fading. I dragged six huge potplants into new positions, rearranging my back garden. Next day, excruciating rib pain. GP said I had crushed my rib cartilage. Frustrating, because I was always able to do that sort of thing with ease, before. It's continued to be sore, though not as bad as before. GP sent me for chest & lower rib x-ray a couple of weeks ago and there seems to be nothing. Maybe scar tissue as well. I hope when I have my "get rid of reconstruction" surgery in August, the surgeon will have a good look at the ribs at the same time. My ribs on the left (operated side) are harder and more "pronounced" than on the right.

xxF
  • kmakm
    @Flaneuse The body is such a peculiar, curious thing.

Not distressed, just a little worried, and increasing, so wanted to nip it in the bud before I worked myself up into a state! Hope you're well. K xox
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @kmakm Just marking time until the op on 8 Aug. Trying to finish my Paris memoir and organise family history files before then - just in case I get clots again and pop my clogs. Going for a French lunch with a francophile friend today and she's a good cook - so off now to buy some bubbles to go avec. xx