Anyone ever get sick of being their own science experiment?????

2»

Comments

• CarmelS
    CarmelS Member Posts: 268
    My two cents worth....... no doctor of mine ever indicated, suggested or said not to eat or drink something. While I am quite short & round, I am active & all the tests that need to be good are good. We don’t eat junk or takeaway very often, we drink alcohol, but not alllllll the time.......& my personal theory is that if having some particular foul tasting juice, fruit, or smoothie is probably not going to cure .......nor prevent cancer. I reckon that if there was some miracle smoothie or pill that would cure or prevent it the doctors would most likely be all over it. 
    But .......everyone is different.
    Carmel
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
     :o  :D
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    OMG @kitkatb,

That same thing happened to a chihuahua of ours many years ago.  Bloody wedgies.  He was ok as well.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Chihuahuas so small they only count as a tidbit so not worth the effort.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    OMG @Sister - thank god it missed you!  They can do fearsome damage!!!   I hit one once in my little old Ford Laser - and the roo came off 2nd best!!!  

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Mary Poppins! Yes, I'd like to laugh until I float to the ceiling, but I'm not so keen on lunching with the fishies. Hope you're having a good weekend @EAA. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Have you been getting stuck into the wrong type of medicinal oil @EAA?
  • EAA
    EAA Member Posts: 89
    He he he , 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @kezmusc Oh yeah. I spend so much time and mental energy "managing" my health these days. It's SO boring. And planning and committing to even the simplest things become a huge analytical exercise. I think I need some of whatever @EAA is on.
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    Flaneuse - I share your sentiment!