Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

A man living with mets.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519
    A very Courageous couple.  xx
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Well done
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Wow. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    What a beautiful couple. Hats off to you @Chester80$$. K xox
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    After a couple of weeks in hospital, Rob is now at home.
  • traveltext
    Rob passed away today, I'm sorry to say. RIP Mate. 
  • arpie
    Oh no  :(   My deepest condolences to his wife, family & friends and to you @traveltext xx

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    So sorry to hear that, @traveltext. My condolences to all who knew & cared for Rob
  • kmakm
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope his family and friends are surrounded by love tonight. Big hug @traveltext. K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Very sorry to hear that.  My thoughts are with those close to him.  Thank you for letting us know @traveltext
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    I hate this 😥 I hope his lovely wife is getting a lot of support.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    There are no words, but please let his friends and family know that they are in my thoughts at this very painful time.

• traveltext

Rob passed away after nine years of treatment for breast cancer. A Stage 1V patient for the past five years, Rob was a huge inspiration to his family and friends. His wife, Annie, seen in the video clip above, has a large support network. Rob will also be missed by everyone at BCNA and his Male BC buddies at the Male Breast Cancer Coalition. 

He was my best, breast friend. When I visited him last week, the last thing we said to each other was “Fuck Cancer.” Exactly.

• kmakm
    Fuck cancer
  • arpie