Going good - or as good as can be expected!   LOL 

How are YOU??
  • SisterSister Adelaide Hills, SAMember Posts: 4,257
    Hiya @onemargie How's it going?
  • Annie CAnnie C Member Posts: 569
    @onemargie
    I'm doing well.
    How about you?

Lovely to hear from you, was thinking of you just yesterday.

Warm (well now cool) Kimberley wishes to you.
    Annie
  • kmakmkmakm MelbourneMember Posts: 7,447
    Staggering along, trying to find a way to cope with my effing 'new normal'... You?
  • ZoffielZoffiel Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 2,813
    I miss you. Being potty mouthed on my own is not the same. MXX
  • GlemmisGlemmis Member Posts: 300
    @kmakm, I read an article from Science Daily that might be worth looking at. I tried to link it but it didn’t work. It was a study on women on aromatise inhibitors who drank tart cherry juice daily & how it reduced aches & pains by 34% compared to placebo. One ounce juice to 8 ounces water (you will need to convert it). There was also an article on unhealthy guts & link to breast cancer spread if anyone is interested.
    @Glemmis Thank you!
  • onemargieonemargie queenslandMember Posts: 1,240
    @Zoffiel @kmakm @Annie C @Sister. Good to hear from you guys. I’m doing great. Just gone 3 years cancer free. Lots of energy, but put on some weight though FFS. Had to have some shittiness from this mother fucker disease hey. Xx
    I hate the new normal but feel guilty and grateful at the same time that that’s all I have to deal with at the moment with my health. It just sucks that some of you lovelies are still having such a rough time with your “new normal” ..... fuck cancer. Xxx
  • primekprimek Broken HillMember Posts: 5,081
    Hey there...struggling but hanging in there @onemargie
    @primek I’m sorry to here you’re struggling. There’s so many that are isn’t there which bloody sucks. Send me a PM if you want to chat. Biggest hugs. Margie xx 
  • GlemmisGlemmis Member Posts: 300
    Thanks @arpie, you are obviously more technically advanced than me😄
  • KelleeKellee NSWMember Posts: 66
    Hi @onemargie I was thinking of you the other day when I came across one of my chemo hats. Is it wrong that I didn’t get rid of them all. I’ve been for all I’ve my 6 month post chemo check ups and have been given the all clear. Let’s hope it stays that way. Hope you are well xx
    @Kellee I haven't been able to get rid of mine either. I just figure one day I'll be ready to and that's when it will happen. K xox