Stuck at home viewing

Romla
Romla Member Posts: 2,092
Well cold , wet and windy here .Just discovered the free SBS on Demand site which enables viewing of series , films ( around 500 including some newish releases) and documentaries.Handy as midday viewing not great.Might be useful for some undergoing active treatment also.It needs to be downloaded to your computer/tablet and yes a few ads.There is also an ABC equivalent called ABCiview also worth a look. Both are free.

Comments

• Romla
    I just enjoyed on sbs site the new Mary Queen of Scots movie and am about to  review the earlier instalments of the 7 Up series in preparation for the 8th instalment 63up on 10/6.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    I quite enjoyed the queen Mary film. Amazing it is available so quickly 
  • Romla
    There’s quite a few newish ones available.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    I watched "Denial" last night on SBS On Demand. Great viewing.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    I watch modt of my sbs and abc this way as the times of shows often don't suit. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Long term fan of SBS On Demand & iView here. Great services.
  • youngdogmum
    youngdogmum Member Posts: 250
    Informer via abc online iview was fantastic. Released late 2018 it’s a British fictional crime thriller about terrorism cells in London. Loved it highly recommend 6 part series 
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    I love The Letdown on ABC, can watch current series and last series on ABC iview 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I had good intentions of watching the second series of Killing Eve as the first one was so good but so far I haven't done it.  Since being back at work, I don't seem to be able to stay awake long enough in the evening to watch much at all.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    If anyone has Stan and isn't averse to sex and violence, 'Claws' is fantastic. Five nail salon women inadvertently involved in local organised crime syndicate. Often very funny. Real cliffhanger stuff. Excellent cast.