Trying to join a group ....?

rainwalker
rainwalker Member Posts: 26
Hi everyone :)
Just after some information - I'm trying to join the private reconstruction group. I have elected for a bilateral mastectomy with an immediate TRAM flap recon. Am meeting with the second PS on Wednesday and hopefully will be given a date soon!! This waiting sux - as I'm sure all on here know!! Would love to have the additional support, information, and insight into other women's experiences. However, after I type my reason for wanting to join, and hit enter, it brings up the same thing but doesn't do anything else. I'm pretty slow on the uptake sometimes - can anyone help - or invite me or something?? TIA :smile:
Tagged:

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539
    @Giovanna_BCNA
    Maybe able to help 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @rainwalker
    I have sent you an invitation to join the breast reconstruction group.  Please let me know if you are still having issues.
    Kind regards
  • rainwalker
    Thank you Giovanna_BCNA :smile:  Another question …. where would I find the invite?? This is almost like starting on-line study again :smiley:
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @rainwalker it should have arrived in your online mailbox.  Look in the top right hand corner of your page and check your inbox.
  • rainwalker
    @Giovanna_BCNA - sorry to be such a pest, but nothing in there other than a welcome from @SoldierCrab on the 22nd??

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,323
    Thanks @Giovanna_BCNA , @rainwalker was right, the invite was not there.  I have just sent one using the BRFacilitator login.  You should have it now @rainwalker. Let me know how you go.
    Paula x
  • rainwalker
    Got it! Legends - thank you :smiley:
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,323
    Lovely, look out for our welcome message.
    :)