Night Howls

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    I haven't got the energy to howl. 
    Whimper.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    You'll be howling again soon, I'm sure @Zoffiel Someone is sure to annoy you!  :)  

Back to work today for this little black duck.  Not ready.
  • Zoffiel
    Good luck @sister
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    OMG. Hope  you are over the dose to the trots @JJ70 xx .  Better NOT To sleep through it, I would think in case of ‘incoming’  .... for me anyway!!  :(

Hope you are feeling better too @Zoffiel xx
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Was not really that 'end' that was affected @arpie....it all came out the way it went in..........lovely -  the things I pick up in Victoria. :#
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @JJ70 Oi!  ;)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Worst night sweats last night but I have noticed the last few nights I haven’t had to get up in the middle of the night and wee. Small wins. 
  • Zoffiel
    Well, the mystery of the missing neutrophils continues. The last test was better, but still very low. Bone scan was ok and a smear didn't show anything hostile. If one more person asks if I've had a fever or raised temp or other signs of infection I'm going to blow a gasket. I'd have bloody said so after the first test. Sigh. Another  'wait and see' situation. 
  • kmakm
    @Zoffiel Lack of a definitive answer is so frustrating. When will they next check?
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Frustrating but I guess at least nothing sinister has shown up.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Nothing bad is pretty good. Still frustrating but not threatening. Best wishes.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
     Hope they get to the bottom of it for you soon @Zoffiel
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @Zoffiel
    Hope all is well!
    In Victoria we've had some beautiful rain. So good for the soul as well as the garden and the dam and the  water tank........good stuff!
  • kmakm
    4.19am GARGH  :#
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @kmakm I’m hearing you it’s been between 3 and 4 all week for me and I’m a grumpy cow because of it. Don’t think there is.a particular reason but awake I am 

worst is I’m not sleepy until about now and then I need to be up again in a couple of hours and it’s too late for drugs and too early for housework