Anniversary

Comments

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    @Blossom1961 way to go ! I just had my diagnosis anniversary ,surgery 26/4 coming up but so the surgeon last week all good ! Yay !!
    We can have that wine on sunday maybe !!:)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Blossom1961 That is excellent news!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for our hug next week. K xox
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Hahaha @kmakm We have already met so you have to endure two hugs! That is if you get off lightly. 
  • kmakm
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522
    12 months since I finished my Rads!  Woohoo!  I had it at Port Macquarie for a month & stayed at the Rotary Lodge, for minimal costs, other than food & drink.  They were terrific.  The Cancer Clinic there is brilliant.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Definitely a time to celebrate @kmakm.
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Terrific, onward and upward hopefully. I've followed your progress this last year, thanks for your honesty and input.  Also my anniversary yesterday of NOT being told I had bc by gp.   I was given a referral to go to Peter Mac.  Naively, I thought it was inconclusive and needed more tests. Was in the surgeon's room 1 minute before the cancer word was said.  Very big learning curve.   J
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I can't believe that was 12 months ago @kmakm!  Wow!!!  That was a traumatic op and I'm so pleased that you're pleased with the results.  You're a braver gal than me.  Nice that you're now officially into Year 2.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522
    Wow. That has gone fast. You can close the door on that one now @kmakm ..... here’s to a better year ahead xx
  • kmakm
    @arpie Mentally slamming it hard!

@Sister Year 2 has a nice ring to it!

@Harvey1903 @Blossom1961

Thank you all. K xox
  • kmakm
    edited April 2019
    @kezmusc What a magnificent message Kezza! Love it. Thank you!  And if the lotto win emerges I'll be on my way up to you with the champers & choccies quick as a flash! :*<3
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    How can I match @kezmusc beautiful words. So true and awesome message.  Here's to officially year 2 for you @kmakm definitely hope you find that sparkle of light. You have been there for all of us this last year and I know I have appreciated all the support, laughs and words of wisdom.  Big Hugs   xox   
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Kate, after all you have been through knowing that you've come out the other side cancer free for 365 is fan-damn-tastic! May the next and following years be just as positive.
     Big hug to you, Kate 
    Cath😘