Night Howls

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    @Kiwi Angel If the daytime ones are easing off a bit maybe the night will follow along soon.  Fingers crossed.
    xoxoxo
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    I’m tired I’m yawning but my feet are too hot for me to sleep

toss turn toss turn feet out of the doona feet back under the doona

It’s going to be one of those nights
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sarnicad I hope it wasn't. K xox
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @kezmusc I am eternally hopeful. That’s all we have really with these bloody tablets - the hope that the side effects will ease off over time. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @Zoffiel I posted this already but I can’t see it so I am posting again
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @kmakm I got there in the end but there was a lot of tossing and turning
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Sadly @Blossom1961 today is a 'thing'. I had to pretend to be nice to an obscene amount of people yesterday and it's just about to happen again.
    Aet least it's cold outside. Somehow that helps. I needed gloves, beanie and down jacket for my walk this morning. The Hound thought she might like to come too, until she stuck her head out the door. Umm, maybe not. Mxx
  • Blossom1961
    edited April 2019
    @Zoffiel You know it is cold when even the dog doesn’t want to go for a walk. You are doing well. You still have your filter. I forgot how to be nice to people who aren’t nice themselves. Have a look at my post on Friday funnies. The purple one is relevant to this.
  • Blossom1961
    Apparently 1am is a good time to do my thinking and planning. It is the time I get a hot flush every night regardless of what time I eat dinner or go to bed. Then once I cool down.......sigh. Wide awake. I thought once daylight savings finished it would change from 1am to midnight but after being up all night after the clocks were changed back, the next night was 1am again. Weird.
  • Blossom1961
    @Zoffiel I hope today was better than expected xxx

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Last night it was 5.30pm til 10pm then I was awake until 2.30am 
    kids woke me at 8.30am
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    I've had one of the worst gastros I can remember....I've done nothing but SLEEP!! I don't recommend it as an anti-dote to insomnia though!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Oh you poor love @JJ70! Are you coming good now or is it still going?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Coming good @kmakm. Still not eating much. Over the dizziness  vomiting, fatigue  and shakes.  Pottered around the house and got a bit done today, between naps.